About The Position
WebCargo digitizes global freight sales for over 3,000 of the world’s largest logistics providers and carriers.
We’re part of the Freightos Group, a logistics technology company that’s raised nearly $120 million from investors like GE Ventures, the Singapore Exchange and Aleph, and have gotten the BBC, TechCrunch, and the Wall Street Journal excited about freight.
And if you think that’s cool, you’re going to think the rest of this is ‘plane’ awesome (see what we did there?). We’ve had double-digit growth year after year and are looking to further expand in several large cargo freight markets including North America.
As an Enterprise Sales Manager you’ll sell. Well. Seriously, you’ll be responsible for spreading WebCargo’s freight tech to new multinational customers and expand commercial relationships by upselling current WebCargo customers on new products and geographic adoption. You’ll have some serious responsibilities (more on that soon), great technology to sell, monthly goals...and an amazing company behind you.
The Enterprise Sales Manager is an experienced, confident sales professional. They will proficiently identify opportunities for new revenue, and challenge prospects and customers alike with an industry-leading consultative sales approach, actively probe customers’ needs and then manage the complete sales cycle through pricing proposal, contract signature & then maintain close relationships to identify future growth opportunities.
- Aggressively drive revenue growth within your assigned sales territory.
- Achieve quarterly & annual sales goals as assigned by management. Goals will be set by product solution, and divided by new customer and expansion opportunities.
- Build lasting customer relationships, by employing a consultative sales approach challenging customers to articulate their needs and problems, and then offering value-based solutions.
- Responsible for creating customized presentations and demos, depending on the customer’s specific needs.
- Create pricing proposals and manage complex contract negotiations through to agreement. In parallel, work with internal stakeholders (eg. Product, Legal, Project management, etc.) to refine proposals and drive through to signature acceptance.
- Stay up to date with changes and developments in the freight and supply chain software industries, including competitors’ offerings and pricing, shifts in demand signals for different products and services.
- Assist with product marketing strategies to highlight product value offerings.
- Support project manager during project rollout to overcome potential rollout constraints or delays.
- Keep the CRM updated at account, deal, activity & contact level on a real-time basis.
- C2 level English speaker with experience selling to multinational businesses.
- 5+years in B2B enterprise sales. Demonstrated history of selling to large, complex organizations.
- Proven success in consistently exceeding sales revenue targets in a fast-paced, changing, enterprise sales environment.
- University degree in supply chain, business administration, or similar field.
- Quick and adaptive learner who can get on board with a new industry, technology and initiatives.
- Proven ability to drive and steer the sales process from the new opportunity stage through customer close and project rollout.
- You make freight friendly with your incredible interpersonal skills, are resilient and tenacious, methodological, organized and detail-oriented (Wow - you are amazing. We can’t wait to hire you!).
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, and an ability to challenge, educate, and consult with customers.
- Tech-savvy. Proven competency presenting technical solutions with clearly explained ‘need-payoff’ recommendations. Comfortable talking about API integrations, data input and output, product features and functionality.
- Vigorous listening and analytical skills to determine customer needs and problems.
- Extensive experience utilizing CRM software.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently. Self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Speaking of colleagues, we love team players. Which team doesn’t.
- Experience in the Air and Ocean industry and know what FCL, AWB and TEU stand for.
- A pre-established network of multinational freight forwarder contacts & relationships
- Previous role selling supply chain or logistics software solutions.
- Additional languages (Spanish, French, Italian, Mandarin, etc) are a plus
- Full-time position with flexibility to meet business needs.
- Ability to travel to globally, approx. 1-2x / quarter (post Covid-19)
- Capable of adapting to a fast-changing environment and changing business goals.
- Reporting to: Senior Sales Director, WebCargo.
Please submit your CV in English
What you will be offered at WebCargo:
- We strive for professional development and continuous learning. Apart from career support, you’ll be entitled to get an annual training budget for personal and professional development.
- Competitive salary and participation in the Long Term Incentive Plan (“LTIP”) of the Freightos Group.
- Ticket restaurant, Private Health Insurance, and Flexible remuneration options for nursery, training, and transport.
- Flexible schedule & intensive working hours on Fridays so that we have a long weekend
- Remote friendly
- Multicultural and open environment, full of great people from multiple countries.
- Great office in Torre Glories with amazing views, located in the center of the technology HUB in Barcelona.
WebCargo, a Freightos Group company, is an equal opportunities employer and we make every effort to ensure that all potential employees are treated fairly and equally.