Ensure, through continuous support, training and supervision, targets are reached for profit, cost, investment, quality and timing for the projects lead by the Project Managers overseen. Support and coach activity of team of Project Managers ensuring they comply with and improve on the Ficosa Development System and related tools and procedures.
- Monitor project KPI’s for projects of country or region for EBIT, quality and timing and report results monthly to the Regional Projects Director or Regional CEO/COO and Corporate Projects Director.
- Assure that technical and functional requirements, including costumer specific requirements (CSR) are satisfied along the project life.
- Obtain the access to the customer b2b portal and grant access to the rest of the project team as required.
- Among other tasks and responsibilities, it has to fulfill all the tasks and responsibilities defined in the RACI matrix of FDS (P-ID-XX/XX-01)
- Support and coach activity of assigned team of Projects Managers, ensuring that they comply with internal development methodology (FDS), use tools laid out by Ficosa (TC/TP, CMS, etc.) and procedures required by customer at all times.
- Reach profitability target during the FDS project life-cycle (Phase 1-7).
- Support the Sales Area in improving relationship with clients through visits, presentations, etc.
- Prevent projects from deviating in development/quality/timing and establish action plans when needed.
- Determine priorities for critical projects with project teams.
- Ensure ongoing improvement of Ficosa Development System (FDS), TCTP and CMS.
- Ensure proper communication/benchmarking and knowledge sharing between project teams.
- Observe Ficosa’s Code of Ethics to avoid fraudulent practices. Comply with Information Security Management System (ISMS) applicable to the job, along with the training related thereto.
- Lead the team, guaranteeing its effectiveness, development and motivation, fostering Ficosa's values.
- Provide the team with the necessary means to comply with OHSE rules, ensuring they are properly used.
- Actively cooperate in maintaining, promoting and improving the OHSE and Quality department.
Fluent local language & Fluent English (spoken and written)
Minimum of 2 years in a similar position
Willing to travel
Knowledge of project management or finance would be of additional value